*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/577943-tell-your-skirt-to-take-a-hike
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#577943 added April 6, 2008 at 5:55pm
Restrictions: None
tell your skirt to take a hike
Some notes while pondering how I'm gonna finance the gear necessary to turn T.S. Eliot's Prufrock into the next big-beat old school hip-hop masterpiece:

*Bullet* No, the title of this entry is not me telling a dumb hot chick to get out of my life. Apparently The B-52's have a new cd out. Remember them? Didn't think so. Who wants to sing "Love Shack" w/me at karaoke? I've got bass. It's like "High School Musical" circa 1989.

*Bullet* Ran into some folks yesterday, which was nice. Easier than dodging those you don't wanna see. And the ones you really hope to bump into but are too lazy to call? They're never to be found. At least one of the village trustees who isn't my landlord cares about my job search. In some circles I enjoy rock star type first-name status. They mention it and they know who you're talking about. A blessing and a curse.

*Bullet* Since youtube locks up my phone, I've been lax on the music clips. I suppose I can hit the library tomorrow and add one. I've been in Weezer mode today; listened to Rivers Cuomo again, and Weezer's "El Scorcho" is the greatest goofy love song I've ever heard. I love that song. *Bigsmile* Worth the download. My not-so-beautiful voice will sing it on command.

*Bullet* Whoa! My lil bro gave me a pair of A&F shorts, and not only are they button-fly, they have a crazy inside button on the fly that makes it difficult to pee (and I hate button-fly to begin with, but the shorts look good). Why do they call the zipper a "fly" to begin with? Ain't nothin fly about it y'all. That's my word.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/577943-tell-your-skirt-to-take-a-hike