*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/578319-Paco-loves-Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#578319 added April 8, 2008 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
Paco loves Peanut Butter and Jelly
*Bullet* The library has got to be the most poorly organized place in the planet. I understand that they're at the mercy of the county budget, but that's no excuse for poor customer service. Some of the ladies are really nice. There's one that looks like a complete bitch and is usually not accommodating. I swear she loves to stick it to me whenever she can. And you never really know what you're going to get from the dude running the joint. Sometimes he's nice, but usually he just looks like he'd rather be in any of a million different places. But the customer service is the biggest complaint. There can be 6 people waiting to check out, return or use a computer, one person to take care of them, and 3 more in the room behind the counter shooting the shit. I realize that some of these folks are volunteers as well, but they're not there to trade recipes and show off pics of the grandkids. There's a lot more standing around than there is checking out. And it's not like they don't know there's people waiting.

*Bullet* Funny and ironic about the library, part one: There's signs up all over saying "No food or beverages allowed in the library." And next to those signs are slingers hung advertizing next week's Bake Sale.

*Bullet* Funny and ironic about the library, part two: There's a little 2-sided display table set up showing off recent biographies, with a heading that says "the life fantastic" (and just like the header, I omitted capitals). Included in this display is My Life In & Out Of The Rough by troubled golfer John Daly. *Confused*

Hope everyone's having a tasty day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbMjtoaneJM


© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/578319-Paco-loves-Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly