*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582132-Sunset-Thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#582132 added April 28, 2008 at 10:38pm
Restrictions: None
Sunset Thoughts
Kamál (Perfection), 1 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. - Monday, April 28, 2008 about 7:15 PM PDT

It's about sunset here in Las Vegas. As I look out my living room window, I can see the setting sun reflecting off the clouds scattered across the blue sky. I just finished dealing with one folder in my yahoo e-mail box.

I'm in the process of uncluttering my e-mail and my life. I had e-mail in that folder from 2006. Looking at the stuff I deleted caused me to ask myself a very important question. Why did I keep all that junk in the first place? I've been getting rid of a lot of stuff lately I don't know why I kept in the first place.

The uncluttering process has caused to look at some of my ideas about myself and what I can or cannot do. Old e-mail in a folder is like outworn thoughts and ideas in the mind. They just take up room, but don't contribute to success. The stop a person from attempting to go beyond them. There for one has to get in and delete the concepts because they just cause one to procrastinate out of fear.

Sunset lights the evening clouds
outlines there edges with bright white light
and shadows the middles with gray.

It reminds me
that sunset is the time of accounting
the time to review the day
and decide what can be done better tomorrow.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582132-Sunset-Thoughts