*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582736-Word
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#582736 added May 1, 2008 at 8:24pm
Restrictions: None
Word.
Overcast. Me or the weather? You decide. Wish the clouds would make up their mind so I can make up mine.

So I sat for a couple hours yesterday, working on posting more of "Cabin Fever and doing a few reviews. No emails, no big deal. Wasn't expecting any, sittin' on a lackluster blog entry (that apparenty served only to give Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation the munchies at 3am her time, 4am my time...like my blog is some kind of cyber hippie-lettuce). So I went home, fiddled with the newspaper crosswords (I know...DORK! Now if you all roll your eyes at the same time, maybe the earth's rotation will reverse.) and logged back on for the hell of it, maybe an hour later. Only to find I have 16 new emails. *Shock*! Two more while I was checkin'. And 5 more when I got up this morning with another 4 after lunch. Haven't seen numbers like that in awhile. An unexplained phenomenon, like everyone jumped on the bus at the same time. Awesome and humbling. Stop by and say hi to someone new to this little internet crawlspace known as my blog, AXiLeA ...she's new to blogging and is very talented, so give her some encouragement.

Anyways, I was talking to my friend Nicole in NC (sup Goldfish) earlier and she was telling me about how her fiancé is going back to school and enrolling at ITT. Which got me thinking, so I pressed her for some details and info. There's ITT locations up here, and I've got some experience w/computers, electronics and technology...maybe now's the time to go back to school and get a degree finally. ITT is pricey, but they offer a nice upside, plus I figure in my situation I might be able to get grants or tuition assistance. Can't hurt to look into it. The downsides? The closest campus isn't that easy for me to get to, and I'm still gonna need employment. Say I luck out and manage to find a full-time job...all I know is retail sales and management...can I wrap that around school? And it's been over ten years since I've been in a classroom for something other than court-ordered traffic school (which I've taken enough times that I could practically teach it *Rolleyes*). Can I handle that, in a younger crowd? I'm gonna hafta do some looking into this.

Bleh. The sun and clouds are playing pattycake up there and there's no hope for a winner. Guess my perma-scowl is staying in today. I'm off to your blogs...keep those emails comin' and I hope y'alls have a kickass day. Peace.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582736-Word