*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583152-feelin-alright
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#583152 added May 4, 2008 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
feelin' alright
Yeah. Been a boring day of sorts.

Dipped out into the springtime overcast air for an egg sangwich and a massive bowl of mashed potatoes. Then the rain came. And then, the rain came. Then, it rained some more. So I actually managed to take a decent nap. I think I'm finally past the terror naps, finally.

But then I woke up, and it was still rainy. And it was a nice, slow rain, but steady enough to keep me grounded. At least it wasn't cold too.

Then the rain stopped. The sun had been battling through all day and finally won! I made steps to get some food, but it was too late (and I was too lazy) to get what I wanted, so I settled for Subway. And a compliment from a cute girl that I foolishly didn't persue...according to the sandwich artist, she's got a man but she's been keepin this dude company for over an hour, and he ain't no great shakes.

And I had a lot more to say, but G's blog gave me a lot of pause today and made me lose focus. I need to write more shit down.

What has kept the day together? I finally got Atmosphere's Sad Clown seasons EP pack in the mail today. 15 more tracks, some of which I haven't heard yet. And they included a lot of nifty shit besides the 3 ep's...stickers, a patch, flyers, even a little mint as a promo for the new cd, with a website I hafta check out. Support your locals and indies people, and they'll love you back. Finally.

Off to concoct some new ideas about life. Or maybe have a smoke and get some fitful sleep so tomorrow can be even better. Wish I knew where this optimism is coming from.

atmospheresucks.com

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583152-feelin-alright