*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583273-your-friends-dont-dance-theyre-no-friends-of-mine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#583273 added May 4, 2008 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
your friends don't dance, they're no friends of mine
Cuz midgets dancing always puts a smile on my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qW0Edq1KqI

Do what I can, try as I may...there's no shortages of ex-lovers in this town. The more I try to avoid them, it seems the easier they appear.

Went to lunch after the supermarket. Knew I was gonna hafta pass Vinessa's house anyway (and it seems any time I go someplace where I'm gonna hafta pass her house, she's either outside or just pulling in her driveway). Haven't really talked to her since she made a point to come to my house and tell me off last summer. Don't care either way. Like I've mentioned before, sometimes the way the situation ended really eats at me, but I really only think about it when I pass her house or see her driving. A couple minutes of guilt and I'm fine. And I really do avoid walking past her house as much as possible, but sometimes there are no ways around it.

So I get to the restaurant...your basic Greek family restaurant, menu's the same as any other place. Place my order, open up the sports section, and the voice of the waitress at the table next to me catches my attention. Fuck, it's Vinessa. Fuck. Check please, table 2.

And if that's not bad enough, guess who gets the pleasure of cashing me out? Yup. Awkward small talk ensues. *Rolleyes*

And honestly, I don't know how I feel about this girl. I really don't. I know I should just forget she even exists. But if she called me up tonight and said "let's hang out" I'd have a hard time saying no. I should just shut up and forget it...too many reasons to think this relationship might be a good idea, and just as many to believe it wouldn't be a good idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-bIhCBSrzU&feature=related

Ahhh, the priveledge of being a stupid, cuddly boy with a big heart and an excited nature *Rolleyes* . Why couldn't I just be a dick like every other guy girls bitch about?


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583273-your-friends-dont-dance-theyre-no-friends-of-mine