*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584591-maybe-we-just-like-to-do-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#584591 added May 11, 2008 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
maybe we just like to do it
I think "Invalid Entry is a good answer, but I like the answer a friend of may gave when rude people asked her or her husband "Don't you know how that happens?" She would look the person straight in the eye and then give a knowing smile and a wink. After a short pause she would say "Well, we didn't know what was causing it at first. Then when we found out, we were just having too much fun to stop." She and her husband would then turn and walk away followed by their six children.

There are a number of advantages to having a large family. One of them is driving a car. People with several children never have to worry about whether or not they can take the carpool lane. No matter what time of day or night they drive, it's always legal for them to drive in that lane. Another advantage is on the income tax return. The more children the more deductions, all though I don't think a couple starts married life thinking about the income tax return in relation to the number of children they want.

Children are blessings. Children are the future of humanity.


Rude people don't deserve an answer of any kind, because it is none of their business how many children a couple produces. However, if a person is going to give them an answer it should be an answer that generates either thought or shock.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584591-maybe-we-just-like-to-do-it