*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584777-Lead-Entry-A-Mighty-Gift
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#584777 added May 12, 2008 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
Lead Entry: A Mighty Gift


A smile is a rainbow shining through the clouds of dawn.

No matter how difficult things get a person can always find something to smile about. Sometimes we have to look for the joy in the world around us, but there is always something in our environment to make us smile.

Smile
make people wonder
what you're up to.
Old American Saying


I work with special children and every morning when they come into the classroom all of them are smiling. These are children you wouldn't think had anything to smile about, but they smile. Their physical difficulties don't keep them from being smiling. In fact, I can always tell when one of them isn't feeling good because they don't smile.

I read to them and they smile while I read. They smile at everything. If one of them isn't smiling and I smile, then that child smiles back at me. Once you get the child to smile then that child acts as if she is feeling better.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584777-Lead-Entry-A-Mighty-Gift