*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585164-Thursday-May-15-2008
Rated: 13+ · Book · Environment · #1392154
A modest journal.
#585164 added May 15, 2008 at 12:34am
Restrictions: None
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008

         Hello, again.  It is about five minutes after midnight --- officially May 15, 2008.  I'm not the least bit tired, but just wanted to "update my blog" and give a little "crucial" information (ha!) as to the goings on in my life.

         The weather is warm and muggy.  The air conditioning is working hard.

         My daughter, son-in-law and grandsons are well.  My daughter got a full-time position at All Children's Hospital.  She is in the nursing program at the local college and an honor student. =)  My son-in-law is studying computer engineering.  I'm very proud of both of them.  Their greatest achievements:  6-year-old Tyler James and 4-year-old Cody David -- two sparkling sunbeams.  I'll do my best to keep you informed of their latest antics.  Since I haven't seen them since Saturday, there isn't much to tell at the moment.

         My parents are doing fine -- healthy, enjoying retirement.  My dad likes to paint, while my mother spends most of her time golfing.  They live close to my youngest sister, Melissa, her husband and their two sweet daughters -- one of whom graduated from high school on Tuesday.  Look out world, here comes Alecia!

         My other sisters and their families are well.  I have another niece in China, a nurse to a quadriplegic who won a fat settlement for his injuries.  He is in China for experimental brain stem surgery and my niece is blessed to be his nurse, all expenses paid.  She not only gets the adventure of going to China but has the pleasure of watching the entire procedure. 

         Work is going well this week -- not too hectic, yet challenging enough to keep me happy.

         Jorge is in a quandry about his belts -- whether or not to cut more off of a new one. 

         Please enjoy the rest of your week.  May God protect us all.

© Copyright 2008 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585164-Thursday-May-15-2008