*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585918-Monday-May-19-2008
Rated: 13+ · Book · Environment · #1392154
A modest journal.
#585918 added May 19, 2008 at 7:04pm
Restrictions: None
Monday, May 19, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008

         It's been a good but tiring day at the office -- much accomplished, much yet to be done. 

         My daughter has a cyst the size of a golf ball on her right ovary.  If you're a prayer warrior, I covet your prayers.  It was found by a CT Scan after she suffered intense radiating pain for a week.  She has missed three days of work.  She goes in to find out the specifics on Tuesday.  (I'll be accompanying her.) 

         Her menstral cycle is overdue.  We're hoping once it comes the pain will subside.  We're praying surgery will be scheduled quickly.  She wants it removed and cannot afford to miss anymore work. 

         I enjoyed time with my grandsons over the weekend.  Tyler graduated from Kindergarten on Friday and Cody had a end-of-year program last Thursday.  Both deserving of a present I was quickly informed.  We went to the park and ate our breakfast, and then we were off to the playground.  After a few hours of fun, we stopped at Toys 'R Us, and I took them home. 

         Last Thursday, I had the privilege of attending a mediation with the attorney I work for.  We were out all afternoon.  This was a large Estate litigation case that was tried last summer.  After trial, we appealed the judge's ruling.  After almost six years of litigation, etc., the case finally settled on Thursday.  Everyone was finally ready to settle, and now it is finished except for a few small loose ends that should be worked out within the next couple of months.

         My parents are headed to Ohio to visit my grandmother (in a nursing home) and one of my younger sisters and her family.  May their trip be safe and enjoyable.  I plan to visit my parents at the end of June, first of July.

         I'm looking forward to a great week.  There seems to be terminal illness all around me.  Then there's a lady who is facing great financial strain because of a wayward son who is finally coming around after serious criminal charges were recently filed against him. 

         May God help us all to be triumphant overcomers!  He hasn't brought us this far to leave us.  He didn't lift us up, to bring us down...  May He be glorified in all the earth.  For we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength as we cast all of our cares upon Him.  He is the burden-bearer, the repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to dwell in, the God who heals and saves us.  He is the God of all comfort -- abundantly gracious and merciful to all.

© Copyright 2008 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585918-Monday-May-19-2008