*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585595-Saturday-in-Hockeytown
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#585595 added May 17, 2008 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday in Hockeytown
Ok, damn it. We are losing, with 5 minutes to play in the third period. I really expected Detroit to kick their arse's today since we are playing on home ice. But Dallas is determined to hold on, and has really come on strong over the last two games. UGH!!! I want a parade in hockeytown. I wanna get the chance to reach out and touch them as they cruise thru downtown Detroit. Ah the memories of Steve Yzerman looking all hot, standing up in the backseat of a convertable Mustang. And the game is over. Dallas 2, Detroit 1. Now we get to go back to Dallas. They better come out with guns blazing and finish this. It's been six years since we've been to the finals, and since I'll actually be in the country when the cup is hoisted, I expect it to be done in Detroit!

Let's see what else is new here. Hmmm, oh yeah. I've been a bit depressed lately, it happens. Shocking I know. So, I bought myself a brand new siggie. It's the little things that make Theresa happy. Check it out.

New Siggie

And, I've just been informed that I will be having a houseguest for at least a month, and likely longer. Hubby's deported friend finally got his green card. He was booted out of the country back in early 2002. After the September 11th incident when they went and round up all the Arabs. Damn government. Kick out the good ones, and give the assholes citizenship. Go figure. If I start on this topic, it will get ugly and fast. Better to walk away now. *Wink*

I wrote a scene for Duncan's story. Woots to T! I really have to finish this damn book. Still waiting for a bit of help from some friends. Need some inspiration, and some direction. I am trying my best to be patient, but I've never had any luck with that. What Theresa wants.......

TTFN


© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585595-Saturday-in-Hockeytown