*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585706-The-Dry-Heaves
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#585706 added May 18, 2008 at 1:28pm
Restrictions: None
The Dry Heaves
Jamál (Beauty), 2 'Azamat (Grandeur), 165 B.E. - Sunday, May 18, 2008 about 10:10 AM PDT

Today is Sunday, May 18, it is the first day of a new week; it is Jamal, the day of Beauty and the 2 of Azamat, the month of Grandeur. On Friday night I had the dry heaves and pain in my gut that lasted about 24 hours. Last night about 8:00 pm, I ate my first meal. I have breakfast this morning and I will eat one or two meals today. I can't eat after 7:30 or 8:00 pm because I have a doctors appointment on Monday morning for lab tests and I can't eat 12 hours before.

I have figured out that my illness was due to (1) food poisoning, (2) dehydration, or (3) something going around. It left as suddenly as it appeared so I'm not sure what it was, nor do I care now that it's gone. Probably not the best way to look at the situation, but I feel better and have decided that it couldn't have been very much because I'm alive and I didn't have to call a ambulance to take me to the ER.

If I get a chance to talk to the doctor tomorrow I may mention it and I may not. I can't afford the charge for the lab tests tomorrow much less any other she might want me to have. Life without health insurance is a pain in the gut, but I have survived and I will survive, if I can figure out a way to pay the medical bills.

I didn't post to any blogs. The only journals I entered anything in was my Gratitude Journal and Writing My Spiritual Journey. Since I did make entries in those journal, I couldn't have been all that ill. I'm feeling much better and I'm repeating myself. Since I didn't get any blog entries Friday or Saturday, I have catching up to do today.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585706-The-Dry-Heaves