*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585932-What-do-you-believe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#585932 added May 19, 2008 at 8:12pm
Restrictions: None
What do you believe?
Well, it wasn't horrible for a Monday. Go figure! *Laugh*

It has been brought to my attention that people on the net are fake. They lie, and I am too trusting. I admit I am very trusting, open, honest, and quite direct when it comes to my own personal beliefs. Do I believe that everyone I talk to are lying to me on a regular basis? Nope. Not at all. In fact, in my humble opinion, I believe that 99% of the people I chat with on a regular basis, and have formed friendships with speak from the heart. I expect everyone to be honest with me. I don't want it any other way. Isn't it possible that hiding behind the keyboard makes you more honest? That you have nothing to fear because no one can see you. They are not judging you by your looks, clothing, wealth, car. You can truly relax and be yourself.

So I am curious, especially when it comes to this site. Are you out there spinning tales, saying things that will impress your fellow writers, making yourselves out to be something you're not? I've heard about the person who claimed he had cancer, and played that card for all it was worth. I was disgusted that someone would actually do that, and play upon the sympathies of this community. I understand that some people get off on that sort of thing. Ok, ranting over. On to something oh so important. (besides striking the word so from my vocab.) I have a nasty tendency to use that damn word too much. I'm working on it.

Face off in 2 minutes. Let's Go Red Wings. Ah, I can hear the chanting now. Too bad we aren't in Detroit. Damn Dallas. Just when it looked they were down for the count, they had to go and win two in a row and bring them closer to tying up the series. Damn Dallas! *Laugh* There is one who can save us. I just know it. Retirement means nothing in the sports world. Hell, his jersey's hanging from the rafters. No biggie to yank it down, toss it on and hit the ice. Where is Silk when we need him? Where is Stevie Y? I need YZERMAN! #19, the heart of the organization. The hottie that used to drive a Porshea 944, gray with black whale tail. The one I jumped out of a moving car to take pictures of in a motel parking lot. ~~sigh~~ tis only my over active imagination running away with me. But it was so sweet to picture it all in my head. And Stevie is around, doing the VP thing for the Wings. And it has to be enough!

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585932-What-do-you-believe