*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586184-And-then-there-were-two
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#586184 added May 20, 2008 at 9:08pm
Restrictions: None
And then there were two...
My boys, My boys.......in the Stanley Cup Finals. Woots! Let's hear it for the Detroit Red Wings. Playing against the Pittsburgh Penquins ought to be a great series. I am looking forward to it. And I am due for some new Red Wings aparel. Since I watched the game last night, I've found a new obsession/fixation and he goes by the name of Henrik Zetterberg. Let's face it, any man that can pick up the puck, while his team is short handed, skate down to the net and score, just lights my fire. Oh yeah! A few years back I said I saw some Stevie Y in him, and damn if that boy just brought all those feelings of excitement right back to me. #40, what a nice number that is. It's so familiar to me. Hmm, wonder why. Could it be.....nah, well damn it, yes it can. I am 40, so now I have a connection to the man. LOL. You know I need to make myself apart of the action, and now I have. Welcome to Theresa's insane world. *Wink*

Ok, had to get my color back. I bought another siggie. I've had my eye on it for some time, and when I mentioned how much I loved it, Mari added my user name to it, and a saying. So tomorrow I will be posting it here for everyone to see. Looking forward to having tomorrow off. I'm behind in my reviews in all of my groups, but I am writing, and so things are progressing. Gotta jet.

TTFN




© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586184-And-then-there-were-two