*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585970-A-date-with-Art
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#585970 added May 19, 2008 at 11:42pm
Restrictions: None
A date with Art


I want a date with art.

The local libraries exhibit the works of local artist. The exhibit is free to anyone going into the library. You don't even have to have a library card to look at the pictures. There is a guest book that you can sign and complement the artist on his or her work. Two of the libraries even have art museums inside, these charge a fee for entry to the museum, but it's worth the price to see the exhibit.

In Las Vegas there are several different places to look at art. There are museums on and off the Las Vegas Strip. On the Strip in some of the hotel-casinos there are shops that sell art. You can go into the shops and just look around. There is art in the restaurants and even in the coffee shops. Las Vegas may be a desert, but it isn't a cultural desert. There is art everywhere, you just have to know the type you want to see and where to find it.

Las Vegas is more then just gaming, it is an adventure in art and beauty.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585970-A-date-with-Art