*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587581-Two-to-go
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#587581 added May 27, 2008 at 10:30pm
Restrictions: None
Two to go!
Wings take game two easily. And my boy Zetterberg was scoring, and slamming bodies into the boards, and getting into a scuff. Gotta love that kind of action. Oh baby! *Laugh* NHL playoffs.........its Theresatastic!

Had a revolving door of people at the house this weekend. Typical if we're home for a holiday. I'm bonding with a female, let's here it for girl power. I miss that a lot actually. G is great. Very funny, and from England. Learning all kinds of colorful terms, like......buggar and wanker...............oh my. *Bigsmile*

Been revamping Megan's Man and posted chapter 7 last night. Ripping chapter 8 to shreds as I write this. Not as horrible as I thought. Having a sense of direction is always a good thing.

I've decided that the crappy $180 wireless printer is a piece of shit, and will be returning it tomorrow. The paper keeps jamming,and there is no way to get your hand in there to yank it out. Besides the fact that every page it prints, it kicks out a blank page. I don't have time to stand there and sort the printed pages from the blank ones. So I will pay a visit to Staples and see what else catches my eye. Hope they take the damn thing back. Hell, I even bought ink and everything. Just lovely.

D's school called. Apparently he failed his eye exam, and needs glasses pronto. His teachers are complaining that he is struggling. D of course denies this, says his eye hurt from fighting his brother in the yard the night before the exam, and he was a bit confused about one part of it. I have no choice. I am working tomorrow, taking Thursday off and paying his doctor a visit. I hate the fact that I have to see his doctor just to get a damn refferal for an eye doctor, when I have a slip from the county that says the boy failed the eye exam. What a crock. I know they just wanna charge the insurance company and get some extra cash. Anyway, D talked me into letting him stay home the entire day, and we're going to do lunch. Just me and my youngest. Love to have one on one time with my kids. That is sweet!

TT4N!!!

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587581-Two-to-go