*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588129-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#588129 added May 30, 2008 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches!!!
Ah, it's here, the best day of the week. Well, in T's book anyway. And honestly, my opinion is the only one that matters!*Laugh*

And another siggie.

New Siggie by Mari.

I just can't seem to help myself. And with the help of a new friend, I get a few favors. So if you haven't been to her new signature shop, you're missing out. I suggest you move your booties and check it out. Don't forget to take the elevator to the top floor at the bottom of the Romance signatures. Erotica siggies. Nice *Wink*

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1418332 by Not Available.


Hmm, what's new here. I've had some personal issues lately to deal with, and that's kept me away from WDC. But, it looks as if the tides have turned, and things are slowly getting better. At least one can hope.

The trip to Lebanon is back on. Which is a good thing, cause I need to see Hamoudie with my own eyes to know that he will be ok. Besides, there's a wedding in August and I really want to be there for that. And, since my ass had to be evacuated out out two years ago, I never got to finish the things I wanted to do to my house. It would be so nice to go there and not have to buy anything major. I wanna go and have fun, and not worry about running around for half of the vacation because there are things we still need.

Well, it's a good day not to cook. Damn hot today. And I can happily complain cause it seems as if winter was determined to stick around and piss me off for the entire month of May. Well guess what........I declare it's officially outta here! Woots...let's hear it for warmer weather. And with warmer weather comes less clothing to wash, and new clothes to buy. Oh happy day! *Bigsmile* And I need a new swim suit, preferably in purple. I've been looking. Tired of that damn blue one. I'm sorry, but one frickin purple strip does not make this princess happy. I need more. I long for it, and I will find something oh so sexy. Damn ~~I am a true Irish pain in the arse! I know it. I want what I want, and I will search hell and high water to find the things that make me oh so happy. And let's face it, anything purple will do. Pretty easy to please really, just ask my family. NOT!

TTFN ~~LET'S GO RED WINGS! FACE OFF AT 8:05pm SATURDAY.

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588129-Its-Friday-Bitches