*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586873-Game-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#586873 added May 24, 2008 at 9:49am
Restrictions: None
Game Day
LET'S GO RED WINGS!! It is here. Game one of the Stanely Cup Finals. Woots. It is something good for me to look forward to on this sunny Saturday. And, we are BBQ-ing. Let's hear it or a day that I don't have to cook. *Laugh*

My houseguest is here. I circled the damn airport yesterday for an hour and half, then came home and tried to race the boys to the house. They had to walk. And you know I wasn't even in the door a minute when I get the call that I have to go back to the airport to pick up Nasser. He looked damn good. Thinner, but the same man I remember fondly. I got the pleasure of hanging out with his daughters for a few hours. That longing to have a daughter returned full force. I know it never went away. I can't help but wish things had been a bit different years ago. I do have a niece, but that girl is a bit troubled. Souad and Yasmine are young, smart, and totally enjoyable. And--they think I am cool! *Wink* Souad, a third grader, was reading my Flash Fiction stories, and making corrections. Barely stumbled over the big words. I would love to mold that girl to become a writer. I know that she is looking forward to spending time with me today because she wants to help me write one for today's contest. I haven't checked to see what the prompt is. I figure I'd wait until she comes over and is ready to put her young mind to work.

HAMOUDIE'S PROGRESS

The xrays from the skull facture came back. No brain injuries. Just needs to heal. I am so thankful for that. I saw a picture of him in the hospital, and he looks good, certainly a sight for sore eyes. He's in Saint Theresa's hospital. Fate? Hell yeah. I believe in it. It's all in the name. Good vibes. He will be going to a different hospital to get in depth xrays of his back. And from the pictures I saw, his neck doesn't appear to be broken, but they did put him in a halo. I've got my fingers crossed that it isn't as bad as first thought. The boy is damn lucky, and had an angel on his shoulder for sure. I'm off, shower, and shopping.

Damn, forgot to share my news from Friday night. T GOT HER PURPLE TENNIS SHOES............WHOOOOO............HOOOOOO..........WOOTS! I am stylin for damn sure. *Laugh* Have a great holiday weekend everyone.

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586873-Game-Day