*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587819-REBELLION-AGAINST-THE-TAGGERS-ON-THE-REVIEW-PAGE
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1407297
These are my rambles, my thinking as I grow younger and younger.
#587819 added May 29, 2008 at 6:53am
Restrictions: None
REBELLION AGAINST THE TAGGERS ON THE REVIEW PAGE
Yep, I'm not EVEN going to use color for this post. May it dazzle you in black & white. The Taggers on the Review Page MUST be corralled, they have run amuck!!  HUGE Signatures, Garish Images, HTML color explosions dripping like so many color-by-number paintings. Where's The Quality Review, People????
I want WORDS, not Creative Design "worst example" postings. And can we, some way, some how.....limit the times you can say the lines: "I really related to this poem/story......cuz blah, blah happened to me"
"This is great work!"
"I see no spelling errors"
END OF REVIEW

Image..Image...Siggie.....Famous Quote......Let's Take Up The Entire Review Page with my crapola. Aren't I a Kind & Generous Reviewer? Now move me up on the list & and send me my GP'S.....

O.K........that's my humble opinion about the Taggers...and the Canned Reviews being handed out.........enough is Enough!!


© Copyright 2008 njames51 (UN: njames51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
njames51 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587819-REBELLION-AGAINST-THE-TAGGERS-ON-THE-REVIEW-PAGE