*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588294-1-to-Go
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#588294 added May 31, 2008 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
1 to Go.
RED WINGS TOOK GAME FOUR, AND ARE UP 3-1. AND COMING HOME TO HOCKEYTOWN TO WIN THE CUP. DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!*Smile* Bring it on home boys. We're ready to cheer the roof off the Joe.

ON THERESA'S IPOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXUnEbw3630&feature=related

Ah, my fav. The late, GREAT, Michael Hutchence. Damn, I still miss him. What a fargin shame. But, there are ton of songs by INXS that are pure magic. Just listening to the sound of his voice makes me smile. And seeing him, well, let's just say that Theresa likes, Theresa likes. *Wink* And since the Wings won, then we needed a jammin tune to get this party started. Gotta love you tube. I can sit here and watch all the INXS video's I want. Now that is Smaughty! *Laugh* Don't begrudge me my made up words now, they have a cool ring to them.

I entered the weekly quickie, and it was a tough one. Dialogue. But if I thought that was tough, this weeks prompt just irritates me instantly. I hate open prompts. Usually it takes me two days to mull over the prompt and figure out where I want to go, but not this week. I have to come up with all of it on my own. There is only one scenerio flitting thru T's mind, and that is........Rain. Just picture the scene. Two lovers, getting caught in the rain. Some how, rain is appealing to me. And with the weather finally warming up around here, and the storms rolling through, it's something I keep thinking about. Let's just hope that by Monday, I'll have more than just that to go on. Otherwise, it could be a long week.

Well, I'm off. Gotta see what other things in my house I can give to Nasser. Yes, he's staying in the USA, found a house to rent, is looking for a car, and I've found a way to clear out the clutter. Since the boy is starting from scratch, I'm giving him as much stuff as I can. Hell, I even went as far as buying all new kitchen towels for me so I could give him my old ones. I was never happy with them, so this way, two people are now happy. *Laugh* What logic, eh? Hey, whatever works, and this is certainly working for me at the moment.

And one last thing..........my child..........the Z master....will be 16 in three short days. I swear I am more freaked out by that than he is. I want to do something special, he thinks it's a normal friggin day. Is it a boy thing? I do not know. What I do know, is that my kids are the best.

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588294-1-to-Go