*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588994-Game-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#588994 added June 4, 2008 at 11:26am
Restrictions: None
Game Day
Gotta stay Red. Game six is tonight, and I'm hoping for a better outcome than the last game. I can't take another nail biting, gut wrenching, six hour game. Hell, I only made it thru double overtime Monday, and had to wake up and fast forward the DVR until I saw the damn winning goal with 30 seconds remaining in the third overtime. UGH! Can you say....TORTURE??

Yesterday, my sweet baby Z turned 16. Man how time flies. What did my precious boy want? Weights. Gotta build up his body. Found out that he had a girlfriend, for all of one week. Hate finding things out after the fact. And if it wasn't for D, then I would still be in the dark. And the girl doesn't even have her picture in the yearbook, so I can't even scope her out. UGH! That is so unfair. A mother needs to see the girl her son is interested in. It's so telling, but I've been cut off.

WHAT THERESA WISHES SHE HAD ON HER IPOD

Ok, I so want this song, but there are only two ways to get it, legally that is. Buy the damn cd and upload it, or buy the albumn on itunes. I only want the song. It's making me crazy that I can't have it. I always get the things that I want. I'm not used to being cut off from my heart's desires. It makes me cranking and hard to deal with. *Laugh* Shocking, I know it. But I don't really care. That's just me being brutally honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM

So go check out this awesome jam. Promise it's worth a listen. I'm off, need to finish rewriting Megan's Man chapter 8, and getting in some reviews since I'm falling down the list. And I hate that!

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588994-Game-Day