*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588425-No-Not-you-The-other-one
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#588425 added June 1, 2008 at 4:07pm
Restrictions: None
No! Not you! The other one!
Sweet freakin' geebus. Only me y'all, only me.

Had breakfast with the 13th apostle Dave at an ungodly early 8am (that's what happens when you're the last of the gang to jump back on the couples boat...you live on their schedules). Haven't seen him since I helped him move months ago. The shit he's storing here still has not been properly gone through. No big thing currently; kid's a brother to me and his 3 siblings have or will be popping out their first kids soon. Honorary Uncle B is so proud! *Smile*

I went to Walgreens to actually shop. Needed some stuff for the home-place. You'd think I'd have it all by now, but candles die out and I'll have to put my backyard nature debris in something other than kitchen bags.

Don't tell me how I blew this golden opportunity. I already know what I should've said. Hindsight comes like a broken umbrella you find when caught in an unexpected rainstorm.

No CWC. Aight, get my shit and jet, right? HAHAHAHA no. Some other (not romantically stimulating) employee remarks that I'm always there like the other girl (unnamed customer)...(and holdupwaitaminute, I have no clue who she's referring to and I non-verbally respond as so while being polite about her being between me and outdoor trash bags)... and asks me my name. Norb. Which she butchers and some day I'll be stuck correcting her. Norb, not Norm. Eh, thanks for noticing I shop here a lot.

Why the fuck on earth didn't I non-stalkerishly and politely ask when Jessica was working next? I swear, I'm prepared for every situation except for the one that presents itself.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588425-No-Not-you-The-other-one