*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589685-Ch-1-Thirteen
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1418006
There is always love,even if your not from around her...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#589685 added June 18, 2008 at 12:23pm
Restrictions: None
Ch 1: Thirteen
"Lucky thirteen" as they call that particular age. For some people it's lucky, but for others their solar-cyle-cake might as well say "unhappy unlucky thirteenth birthday!" Now some of you are problably saying "Hey? whats so bad about age thirteen? It was the best year of my life! I got my first kiss, my crush finally noticed me and I'm no longer in an Elementry School full of snot-nosed-babys." If your one of those people who's saying that, let me remind you that I said some. Not all, just some. One of those "some" was a girl named Lololi.

Lololi Ashika was her name. And being strange was her game. She was strange from head to toe. From her toenails ,painted with glow-in-the-dark polish, to her abnormal lime green eyes(not the same green as other green-eyed people have) which glow in the dark like an animals. Her hair was reddish brown. She only owned three shirts(not counting her school uniform) one blouse, and two black T-shirts. One said "Me + Aliens = LOVE," the other just had a little green man. Lololi owned one pair of jeans,shorts,and a skirt. Everyone knew that she only owned two pairs of panties, because she walked upside-down to and from school and between classes. It was also easy to tell she had ownly two bras too.(Lololis' shirt were alway too big). And boy, was Miss Ashika obsessed with aliens!

  Now, it's these facts that make Lololi unlucky. How? well, kids at this age are big on teasing. Lololi is often the rear of their jokes. Things like "she is so scary strange that I saw kids dressed as her for halloween.", Are thrown back and forth. When Lololi was in Elementry, little kids, even her peers looked up to her. They thought she was the coolest person they'd ever met. But, now in Junior High and thirteen, every thing is just the opposite. Lunch money is stolen, homework is flushed, just about everything a stereyotypical bully can do happens to her. What is she ever going to do?
© Copyright 2008 Dawgluver101 (UN: dawgluver101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dawgluver101 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589685-Ch-1-Thirteen