*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593409-Ch-Alien-Dog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1418006
There is always love,even if your not from around her...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#593409 added June 27, 2008 at 4:07pm
Restrictions: None
Ch: Alien Dog
Lololi quickly jotted down some notes. Mr. Quackenboss,the science teacher, spoke at a fast pace and she didn't want to miss a thing he had to say a about the Venus' surface. It never occurred to her that hers' was the only notebook there. Lololi had always been one dedicated to education, but here at the natural history musseum she hoped to find facts to support her theories on alien life. Its' well known that venus is often called "Earths sister planet", so she figured it was the best one to start researching. Most people belived she was childish to belive in aliens but Lololi thought it was perfectly logical. Mr. Quakenboss check his watch and announced that time too head back to school had come. She groaned in disapointment.

Siting in the school bus, she listened to the conversation that  had her attention,going on behind her.
"Mr. Shintos' dog just had puppies."
"Really? What kind?"
"Maltese"
"Ooo, I want one! Are they for sale?"
"Yep."
Upon hearing that she shot up in her seat. A dog was exactly what she needed!! Who hadn't heard that dogs could detect Alien beings? That's what she wanted to know. Yes, a canine companion to be her faitful and loyal assistant in alien hunting! It took Lololi a few moments to register the fact that everyone staring at her.  Her feet were on the seat while her stomach was set across the back-rest off the seat in front of her in a subconsious attempt not to hit the wall as she stood. Quickly siting back down Lololi smoothed out the skirt of her school uniform and smiled. Still smileing, she sat back and tried to think of ways to obtain a pooch of her own. Mr. Shintos' pups were out of the question, anything he sold was always ridiculously high priced. She shuddered remembering his last garage sale.

The bus dropped Lololi of at her stop. She began skipping the rest of the way home, since her school was the closes to her house but she still had a long way to go.  Suddenly, something flew out of the sky knocking her off her feet.



© Copyright 2008 Dawgluver101 (UN: dawgluver101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dawgluver101 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593409-Ch-Alien-Dog