*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590074-Im-giving-you-something-for-free-Not-really
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#590074 added June 10, 2008 at 2:18pm
Restrictions: None
I'm giving you something for free. Not really.
Kind of a random day. I'm over myself about yesterday.

*Bullet* If you're a Nine Inch Nails fan, and you haven't done this yet, go to http://www.nin.com for a download of your free copy of their new cd, The Slip. I'll admit it isn't Trent Reznor's finest hour, but you can't beat the price. My awesome friend Nicole was nice enough to burn a copy for me and it came in the mail today. I'll have to call her and thank her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slKNd22GGaQ&feature=PlayList&p=AB406811D5A6C4F8&i...

*Bullet* I also got a letter in the mail from the state Department of Labor today with a job referral. Sears at the mall is hiring a "HUB ASSOCIATE LEAD". Basically sounds like I'd be a merchandiser. But working for a large megacorporation absolutely scares the shit outta me. I'm not the kind of person who can get away with just being a face and a number somewhere. I've always done better with local companies. You know everyone and it's easy to get things done, and the words "company policy" are virtually non-existant. I'll have to ask Nicole what that job is like; she used to work for Sears. Nicole is cool shit, by the way (she's paying me to tell you all that).

*Bullet* Dairy Queen no longer sells hamburgers and hotdogs? *Shock* The horror! I was in the mood for a chili dog and that was the closest place. But don't you worry. I know you're concerned. I was not to be denied. I just walked a little further down the street and got me a tasty chili dog. AND onion rings. Throw your hands in the air for onion rings. Now pass me some gum.

*Bullet* Ahhh CWC. Doing much better today. Placing her lunch order and surrounded by co-workers. She asked one of them what kind of dressing they wanted for their salad. I said French. Me and my naughty intentions. Let's just leave it at me seeing a lot more of her than I could imagine at this stage of the customer/cashier relationship as she was bent over at her counter writing her order down, with her polo shirt button unbuttoned. She said I listened to her, which is good. I looked at her all dumb and asked why (because I'm the master at looking dumb), and she said it was because I came to her to cash out. I wanna be a fly on the wall in The Wall when I leave. I wonder what she says about me.

*Bullet* I have unearthed footage from my days in the crib, my babyhood if you wanna call it that, which offers further proof of my impending ninja-ness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--3q4fOL5g

*Bullet* It's Julie D - PUBLISHED! 's birthday today! *Balloon1**Balloon3* I hear she's turning 21, so let's take her out for shots and see how liquored up we can get her. Antics await! *Wink*

That's all I got for ya today. Nothing fancy. Peace, I'm out like Dominik Hasek.
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/366678.html

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590074-Im-giving-you-something-for-free-Not-really