*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592681-The-Goalkeeper
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#592681 added June 23, 2008 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
The Goalkeeper
First some Sly & The Family Stone, to set the tone for today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpBKpnsOltw

Now, to honor the first few official days of the greatest time of year (summer), I present in no particular order of priority my list of goals for the season:

*Bullet* Maintain my awesome tan amidst the clouds and omnipresent threats of rain. And not get sun poisoning like I did last year. No need for a hideous-looking purple torso.

*Bullet* Making it through the summer (my 33rd) of not being struck by a vehicle.

*Bullet* Throw a couple of touchdowns in street football without breaking any windows or bones.

*Bullet* Coming to a resolution with CWC. And after her comments about missing me after not seeing me since thursday and remarking that she even mentioned it to one of her other customers, this will hopefully have reached an apex this week. (And you'll all be pleased to hear that I complimented her on her new haircut. Bonus points right there playa! *Wink* )

*Bullet* Catch up on all the great music I've missed out on in the last few months.

*Bullet* If there's no resolution with CWC or I wind up being unable to reap what I've sown, then I'm gonna meet some of my new neighbor ladies on the block. There's some potential in the neighborhood for the first time in ages I see traipsing around. Some of these eggs have to be edible.

*Bullet* Get a WDC Merit Badge in Hip-Hop.

*Bullet* I've got to somehow get one of Little Ricky's bikes up in the tree in my backyard. I told Winks that this is a big priority this summer. The little shit's got his mountain bike and his little BMX bike in my driveway, and he's friggin' annoying. Or, you could call this bullet point "Regaining my amazing pranksterism skills."

*Bullet* Get a job. Like, a paying one. Full time, with benefits. And around here that's like squeezing the Lindsay Lohan lemon and hoping it shits gold.

*Bullet* Attend a couple outdoor concerts and some Bisons' baseball games downtown.

*Bullet* A Mountain Dew a day, to preserve my sweetness.

*Bullet* Cause enough of a ruckus to merit getting arrested, but weaseling my way out of it.

Whew! That's a pretty ambitious list! And since it's nice out, I better get to work on it. Have a fantasic day. *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592681-The-Goalkeeper