*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593057-Cross-this-off-the-list-or-CWC-part-1
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#593057 added June 25, 2008 at 4:31pm
Restrictions: None
Cross this off the list, or CWC part 1.
OK I don't have a lot of time. I was going to post each pic individually within the blog, but I can't do that. Six pictures. Do the legwork.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1443421 by Not Available.


Winks interrupted me while I was writing yesterday's entry to ask my permission to put Ricky's bike up in the tree. While kinda sad that I wasn't gonna be able to participate, I was fortunate enough to catch some pics and hear Ricky's reaction ("Awww guys, are you kidding me?? What the... are you serious? Jesus Christ...")

Now, this is why I'm pressed for time. I went to The Wall to make prints of those bike shots. No sign of CWC. The machine tells me I need to come back after 6:30 for my prints, which I think is really pushing it for 12 digital prints that take like 30 seconds to print. I take a lap around the store for the hell of it and she's at the counter.

CWC: "Heeeyy-eeey" trying to sound nice but failing miserably.

me: "Sup?"

CWC: "Cashing out?"

me: "Yeah, I made some digital prints. Gotta come back later for them."

CWC: "Of what?"

me: "Oh ya know, debauchery and trouble-making."

CWC: "I'm sure *Rolleyes*. I'm in a bad mood, sorry if I seem stand-offish."

me: "Nah, it's cool. Why you in a bad mood?"

CWC: "Well, everyone here's in a crappy mood, and I was here for an hour before I went to my son's banquet at school, and now I don't want to be here. Really don't want to be here."

me: "Sorry to hear that. Wish I could make your day a little better."

CWC: "Awww, aren't you sweet *Blush*!"

me: "Yeah, I'm good like that. I have to come back around 6:30 to pick up my prints. You still gonna be here?"

CWC: "We'll see. If I feel like it."

*Star* So here's the plan, los nativos of this famous little crack in the vase of the www. Your hero here is going to buy one (1) single red rose. He's gonna march his happy ass back down to The Wall. He's gonna go pick up his stupid little prints, which are available up above in digital format for all y'all to view at your leisure. He's gonna mack like he's never macked before and charm the ever-lovin' outta his CWC. He's gonna make all you ladies (and even some of you men that actually read this) proud. And then he's gonna go home and combust from all his anxiety. *Star*

There. All you people asking me what the plan is...there's the plan. You get the two-fer today...pics and plans. And I no charge you no mo' fo' double.

Hey while you're at it, I came across this in Deelyte- Chillin' 's blog and y'all should give it a whirly-whirl if you haven't already: "Invalid Item. And if you have, give it another whirl: "Invalid Item. It's funny cuz Noe mentioned that she's seen me in comments and we read the same blogs, but we haven't quite been to each other's. So as soon as I get a moment to sit down and chill, I'mma really check her blog out. Gonna catch up on you cats, then I got some Lance Romance-type activities to tend to. Wish me luck. With both hands. *Heart*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593057-Cross-this-off-the-list-or-CWC-part-1