*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593792-HOT
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#593792 added June 30, 2008 at 2:48am
Restrictions: None
HOT
It has been so hot here the last couple of days. Yesterday it was 106 degrees on our back deck! Today it was 105 degrees. We live in the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range so we get hotter here than most elsewhere in Western Washington.

We've had to have our air conditioning going both days. Even with that on it was 78 degrees inside the house!

We did get away for awhile yesterday on the Vulcan. We met our friends Dave and Nancy in Anacortes, and ate lunch at the Gere - A - Deli. Great food and great company! Afterwards we hopped on our motorcycles and rode out to Washington Park. From there we could see the San Juan Islands. It was cool riding in the park. Once we exited the shade we could really feel the heat off the pavement.

From there we headed down to La Conner. Made our way down Reservation Rd. then looped back past Campbell Lake before parting ways with our friends to head for home. By then were were riding with just our t-shirts and jeans. It was way to hot to wear the leather.

When we arrived home we had to cool the house down it was like an oven inside!

My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593792-HOT