*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593982-Woo--Hoo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#593982 added July 1, 2008 at 2:07am
Restrictions: None
Woo- Hoo
I had fun this evening reading entries and sending out reviews for my contest entries. I closed my contest down 3 minutes passed midnight WDC time. Then I amazed myself by getting out all of the email announcements to the three winners and their awards! That was truly amazing . I even made up an item of a List of Winners for the contest. This I felt I had to do because I plan on having more rounds in the contest.

Well, I wanted to be sure to get all of that done before Ron and I leave for Moses Lake on Thursday for the Fourth of July Holiday at his sister's on the lake.

Well, I was really heavily into that and reading emails when I got a total shocker.
I got an email from kiyasama with angelarmy and she has given me an Angel of The Month Award! It blew me away. I sat here and cried real tears. I was totally surprised! I was speechless and warm all over, now isn't that silly? But , I am ever so thankful to her and The Angel Army.

As you all must be aware I love The Angel Army and WDC!


Here is my Award

My Angel of The Month Award from The Angel Army


Ain't it pretty?















My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593982-Woo--Hoo