*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/596600-Its-hot-hot-HOT
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#596600 added July 15, 2008 at 10:54am
Restrictions: None
It's hot, hot HOT!
Let's see, it day 4 in hotter than hell Lebanon. Not so bad. My washing machine won't work, so I get the joy of buying a new one. Not too shabby. Going from one that you literally have to stand over, to a full automatic washer will be heaven for sure. *Laugh*

Getting internet at the home, which will be here for each return visit, keeping me in touch with my loved one. Pretty awesome this age of electronics.

Everyone is loving my laptop. But, I still love it more. *Laugh*

Yesterday I came on line and got some very sad news. My friend, D. Palmer passed away on Thursday. She was gracious enough to let my new group use her newest novel for our first review. I will forever be grateful to her for that. I will miss her dearly. Loved talking to her in the mornings in chat, about nothing in particular. I will say that she had great flair and passion when it came to her writing. I was even jealous of her ability to sit and write this novel in the amount of time she had. Kicking out at least a chapter a day. That is dedication that I aspire to have.

I will miss you much, Dawn. God speed. May Angels watch over your loved ones.

Peace out!

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/596600-Its-hot-hot-HOT