*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597405-Oh-me-oh-my
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#597405 added July 19, 2008 at 10:30pm
Restrictions: None
Oh me, oh my.
So the hot-button topic of the day has been my belly.

Noe, I wouldn't know an ulcer from a stable relationship if either slapped me in the face with a million dollar bill.

Hailey, have you ever just had a plain old stomachache and not felt right, and maybe even thrown up before?

Lisa, sometimes it just hits me. Rarely, but once in awhile. Usually while brushing my teeth. It's not an epidemic; just a crazy gag reflex.

No Janie, upchucking hasn't been cool since...the last time I checked into it.

And Catherine, thank you for appreciating a great song and powerful video.

So I woke up this morning and laid on the loveseat in my spare room, seriously wondering if I've had a stroke (a legitimate concern because Pop B had a couple while in his late 40's). Or a heart attack. I was sweating like mad, shaking, having hot and cold flashes and my arms felt numb from the elbows down. And my heartbeat was audible and could be physically felt. And that was after 12 hours of sleep. I never get 12 hours anymore; I'm lucky to get 7.

Got up and whatever was in me decided rather than leave me orally it would much rather enjoy leaving me from a seated position. And honestly, I would've preferred vomitting, because 99% of the time a good chuck makes you feel ten times better. I got dressed, set up the big fan in my living room, felt dizzy and slept another hour and a half on the couch. What happened to all the water I've drank the last few days?

Woke up to some texts, barely made it to the corner for a newspaper, ate a candy bar and decided I needed to try to eat something of value. Only problem is I really wanted tacos. Which meant phoning the pizzeria down the street and picking it up, because the good taco places are too far away.

But the taco was pretty decent, if not on the small side for being $3. Tried taking another nap, but I'm not a good napper and it didn't help that my landlord called and misunderstood our earlier conversation... I would call tomorrow afternoon about the rent, not today. Dude needs to get his hearing checked. It's been proven time and again.

Anyway, I'm feeling much much better at this hour and want to thank you all for the love and concern. It's so cool and very appreciated. *Heart* Now for those interested...

I did text Jess last night thanking her for chasing me down and that she has a good day off today. And I'm not suprised by the lack of response. So we'll see what happens when I make my way down there tomorrow. I am no longer chasing, because the cat is constantly overrunning the mouse and still getting the cheese. So fuck it. I'm just gonna throw cheese at her and see if it sticks...if it doesn't then she's not a real mouse.

And with that I'm gonna get on with the evening. I'm not entirely tired, but I'm something, so we'll see how the night goes. Maybe SNL will be interesting tonight. Goodnight y'all, much love.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597405-Oh-me-oh-my