*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597843-winner-of-the-wet-shorts-contest
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#597843 added July 21, 2008 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
winner of the wet shorts contest
Before I say anything, I have to point out something that's been bothering me for weeks. And it's becoming an epidemic that's sweeping swiffering blogville, and specifically 56erNation.

Blog-on-Blog Crime.

People, are you serious? For months now, and I mean months, I've gotten random emails from a regular or 8, saying either they read me but don't comment because of what someone else said to them, or that I pissed someone off, or somebody doesn't like someone else, or this person is mad at so and so for whatever kinda dumb shit. So I'm making a plea to you all:

CUT THE SHIT

I read the blogs on my list for certain reasons. I respect every single one on that list and do my best to keep up, even if y'all have your differences. Keep it to yourselves. Even if you think less of someone else for whatever fucking lame ass excuse of a reason.

And you know what? This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but to everyone. My inbox is not a breeding ground for hatred, as bitter and pissy as I may be sometimes. No matter how good it really does feel to tell someone to fuck off, don't tell me to tell someone else who reads my shit that you'd like them to fuck off. I won't have that for what I pay for this and enjoy. Not cool. I will not stand for that. You people are all like an extended family away from family, and I realize everyone's different, but you're all adults and you don't need me solving your problems. Man or woman up and put the dog shit on someone else's lawn.

That said, man I don't even wanna talk about today. Can't trust a Buffalo blue sky anymore when it looks so perfect but you can't look at it because you're trying to dodge raindrops bouncing off the pavement. Made the mistake of wearing white shorts and got caught in a freak rainstorm. The blue boxers with the squirrels holding signs that say "Nut season- open" from AE were nicely on display. It rained like mad. I buried the Dew, busted out the umbrella, and I'm so disinterested by some grown folks' immaturity that I don't even feel like giving the shoutouts I intended to today. But I do have to raise a peace sign up to Gabs, slap a hug on her and welcome her back to the fold. The MB was very sweet of you and very appreciated. *Kiss*

The rest of you...BEHAVE.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597843-winner-of-the-wet-shorts-contest