*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598041-Another-day-of-this
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#598041 added July 22, 2008 at 7:06pm
Restrictions: None
Another day of this??
As the saying goes: Buffalo...if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it'll change.

The last two days have been very deceptive. Sunny and blue skies and that evil elixir falling from the sky at the same time with no notice nor hint of a cloud...rain.

And not just a drizzle or a light, quick splash. The kind of rain that says good luck to the ass of your khakis if you forgot your car window was open because the mildew smell will get baked in once the hot sun is unencumbered by the nemesis-worthy torrential downpour. I really believe you could've gotten a sunburn and a shower at the same time today.

Not a lot going on otherwise. No Jess today, and yesterday we both did a good job of ignoring each other. I stood in line with my face buried in the paper, while she went on her lunch break. Sweet.

Might go watch Jake's basketball game later, but I hate going to the gym at the Boys & Girls Club because even when you're just standing there, when you leave you smell like you've played six hours of b-ball in the hot sun and pissed yourself twice. They need to do something about the ventilation there besides keeping a single side door open.

Plus, even though it's way super comfy nice out at this moment, I don't feel like leaving mi casa. No reason. Just don't wanna. And I'm not in the mood to hang out. I'm not in any mood...don't know what I want but I know what I don't want.

I'll throw in somemore Wu-Tang, light another Seneca, think about life for awhile and hope that this rain is over for good. Two days in a row now with two drenched pairs of sneakers and two drenched pairs of socks. Not my idea of steady rollin'. I'll meditate; so stay safe, don't playa-hate and I'll catch ya when I can walk without steppin' into a lake.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598041-Another-day-of-this