*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598103-Gun-fire
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#598103 added July 23, 2008 at 4:49am
Restrictions: None
Gun fire...
It's not like the first time I've heard gunfire, but it is irritating as hell. I can't tell if they are shooting at someone, or if they are just firing into the air. There has bee a lot of shooting in the air as a form of celebration. Hello??? Bullets that go up into the air, come down somewhere.

My electricity is for shit. Should be running 220, but not me, that would be too easy. My house is running on 170. Go figure. Got a new washing machine and each load is taking 3 hours.........UGH. Can you say....f*** the laundry? Cause I sure can. *Laugh*

Internet is working well today, except for the times that I am accidentially hitting the cable that hooks into the side of the laptop. Since I don't have electricity at the moment, I am running the APS-and only have the internet plugged in. Ah, Theresa smiles as she finally makes some friggin headway. The girl does have usable brain cells, no matter what the rest of you might be thinking.

Being in chat isn't as fun. My usual chatties are sleeping. Damn the seven hour time difference. Ah well, what's a girl to do..........hmm......shop? Oh yeah. I've been having fun in Sabra. Mahadine ran me from shop to shop yesterday looking for a purple dress that I can lounge around the house in. Here is what I acknowledged about myself over the last few days. I dress like shit, on purpose, hiding behind clothes so I don't have to truly look at myself. I love jeans, live in them almost everyday. But when you get here, and the temps are in the 100's and humidity is at 110%, denim is not your friend.

I hadn't bought new clothes in over two years, all because I don't like the way I look. Well, its not gonna get better if I continue to wear things that are oversized. So, I've decided to stop hiding, and it's not so bad. I am actually liking the way I look. I do admit to losing some weight since I've been here, but that's not it. I know who I am inside, so the outside needs a bit of work, big figgin deal. There is tons of purple to be had in Beirut...and I intend to get my fill. The styles are different from America, so that makes it fun too.

Hubby flies out of Deeetrrrooooit city tonight! Woots for a family vacation. We so need this one.

I'm off, have this cool contest I've decided to enter and the deadline is Friday night. 1,000 words........I have 90, but I'm on a roll. Nothing like inspiration in the form of an erotica contest. Must be that sunset, or the cool breeze as I sit here. Gotta love it.

Peace Out...........


© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598103-Gun-fire