*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598232-Tis-lovely
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#598232 added July 24, 2008 at 12:28am
Restrictions: None
'Tis lovely
to be alone. I've had an entire day to myself. Gotta love it. And I will spend today all by myself as well. I am organizing my house, and waiting for hubby to arrive tonight. The entire family will invade the territory, and it will be pure, sweet chaos for a few hours. It's funny that I tend to enjoy the madness. Hmm, wonder what that says about me. *Laugh*

Wrote a 1000 word erotica entry for The Un Offical Erotica Newsletter. I was a bit inspired. Working on one for the Weekly Quickie, and even wrote a few pages for Dunacan. Woots, it's been a good few days of creativity, and I must say it's about damn time.

The soul searching I'd hoped for hasn't come. And I know why. I've been avoiding it. Nothing worse than not wanting to face yourself in the mirror to find the answers that are right in front of your face. My how we put things off, thinking avoidance will be easier to bear. It isn't really. Guess it's time I faced the music and got my head back together. Especially since this is my last ME day.

I'm a needy soul, espeically where friendships are concerned. Chatting with people, seeing different perspectives makes me look to my own life, and what I want from it. If I've learned anything, it's that life is short. You have to grab onto something before it all slips away. I do not want to be one of those people who has a life filled with I wish I would've done that, or I always thought I'd had time for... No figgin way. I plan to embrace everything in my path, to conquer my fears, and to move forward. Care to join me?

Off to finish the laundry and wash the floor, all while jamming to my ipoody. Looks to be another blistering sunny day here. If I stand on the balcony long enough, my skin becomes tan. Who would've known? *Laugh*

Check this out---->>>> http://www.writing.com/main/photos/item_id/1453224


Peace Out......

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598232-Tis-lovely