*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598206-Coincidence-Maybe-Consequence-Probably
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#598206 added July 23, 2008 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
Coincidence? Maybe. Consequence? Probably.
I'm landlocked for a third day in a row under a shiny blue sky and a deep vertical rain. This is unprecedented in my life's history.

The rain came so hard and fast that it barely made an imprint on the neighbor's fence, but it's enough to keep me inside for the day.

I was reading a blog earlier about something that I could relate to, not personally but in a personal way. So since I don't have access to most internet services besides what my phone gives me, your homework is virally spreading the song of the day. "Wounded" by Third Eye Blind. Before today, that made me bawl like a girl busting out her illicit past in hopes I wouldn't dump her. Now I'm just that same guy.

Banana peppers may be the end of me. I love 'em. But I don't eat them enough. I have one day with them and I'm out, but 3 days in a row and I'm fine.

They cashed me out early last night. The stomach doesn't hold as much as it used to, but you'd never know it given its expansion. And I can say that because when my diet consisted of barley sandwiches, I lost a lot of weight.

So I woke up ridiculously early today, because I went to bed ridiculously early. Answered some emails, peeped some blogs, and decided it was time for a breakfast sandwich because I was cravin' hard on a hammy croissammy from the BK Lounge. Brushed my teeth, dry (mostly) heaved, rebrushed, and decided the omelet sandwich was the best way to go. Bad move sucka. But it made it so much easier walking through Walgreens, being in a stuffed haze.

And I had so much more to say, but distraction after distraction has presented itself and I'm left feeling pulled apart by horses with no limbs left. Damn that feeling of, um, feeling things.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598206-Coincidence-Maybe-Consequence-Probably