*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598375-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#598375 added July 25, 2008 at 12:20am
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches!!!
Oh I miss saying that. And I can't here, because it's a holy day. Besides, they don't get it anyway. Apparently this is an American thing, or rather, an 89X radio and T thing. *Laugh*

Had some excitement yesterday in the form of a fire, right outside my balcony. They are popping up all over Lebanon, but this one I saw right away, called the fam, and help arrived within five minutes to put it out. In case they didn't believe that it was thatclose to my house, I did the only wise thing I could do......I took pictures. I'm no fool. Boy were they shocked when I showed them just where the fire was.

Hubby arrived safe and sound. He looks tired, exhausted actually. Didn't sleep on the flight either. You'd think others flying with you would be tired, and learn to keep their voices down, but some just yak the entire flight, and think nothing of it. Irritating I tell ya.

I am no longer the only occupant of the fourth floor. I have a neighbor, who I spent about twenty minutes talking to....and he speaks English. ~~~t does the happy dance~~~ Works in Saudi and comes here for vacation, and he seems rather nice. Good thing, since all this Sunni/Shia crap has been going on. I want no part of that, don't want to hear about it. Just wanna have a nice vacation. Hubby liked the major changes I've made to the house. ~wipes brow~ he certainly wasn't thrilled when Hamayta told him that I was moving everything around.

And yes, my family in America, it is something I do, even over here. Moving furniture around just let's you know my mood is changing, so its my form of expression. I've expressed a lot over here. My bedroom, the kitchen, the dining room and living room. Oh, and I did move a table out onto the balcony. There is no end to my madness. *Wink*

We now have our own car in Lebanon. Woots. Let's here for not being dependant on the rest of the family, to going wherever, and whenever I so choose. Ahmad, R's brother bought a new car and his parents made him keep the old one for us. So I don't know what that will cost us, but it's a one time purchase that we needed. I'll be cruising around in a Mercedes.

Which brings to mind a song. Gotta love the 80's
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJD96cnH-VE

Ok, it's just after 7am and we are going to Beirut so R and the boys can go pray at the mosque. They actually block the road because some big shots in the government pray there. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Peace Out...

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598375-Its-Friday-Bitches