*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599937-No-matter-where-I-stood-I-still-managed-to-stand
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#599937 added August 2, 2008 at 6:04pm
Restrictions: None
No matter where I stood, I still managed to stand.
I need a job. Besides driving myself nuts and bouncing off these many walls, I'm getting incredibly lazy. The laundry, the fridge, the bathroom...

And that ice cream truck really didn't just drive around the block again!?!

I made the mistake of catching Jess in the midst of manual labor. I teased her and she shot back at me. It appears her new love is not me, but me not having a job.

The irony is that the only place that seems to be hiring around here is Walgreens.

And she's jealous of my situation.

She also doesn't listen, which makes me no longer want to care. She thought I was going away this weekend. A bit off from me saying "I might go away next weekend."

I could get a newspaper from the box on the corner and get more respect. After tomorrow, I'm done. I appreciate the conversation, but I could be doing more with my time and I don't need the smacktalk.

I would get into detail, but I need a nap.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599937-No-matter-where-I-stood-I-still-managed-to-stand