*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599793-Like-peace-I-gotta-be-out
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#599793 added August 1, 2008 at 7:33pm
Restrictions: None
Like peace, I gotta be out.
A combination of the music that I've been listening to and the blogs I've read in hopes of catching up has led me to considering retiring the phrases "fuck this/that".

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE DIRECTED AT CERTAIN LAME-ASS CASHIERS.

Stepped to The Wall and left all intentions at the curb. A walking persona of letting the chips fall where they may.

Had a nice convo with this blog reader's favorite villian. A nice convo that reeked of her interest in me as a customer, but motherfucking me as a person.

Told her I got stuck with jury duty and that kept me away from family this weekend. "Oh, they finally snagged your unemployed ass?"

Fuck that. She went on telling me not to worry about me getting old just because my stepmom fucked up my age and she's (Jess) older, and gave me shit for playing Kan Jam ("Isn't that a college person's game?"). Sorry...teens live all up in 542, so when at 542, do as the 542'ers do. Not my fault you have tweeners.

She did ask me my weekend plans and I did hers. Of course, I have no plans. Hers are working. Awesome. I fuck with her hard this weekend, tell her the only thing I know that I'm not doing this weekend is playing miniature golf with her, and get myself on my happy way. And scrub my soul of this fuck-up that I brought upon myself.

Get in, get out, get done. Still stick the occasional syringe in her thought process, but otherwise, fuck that. I'm relaxing this weekend. Done with the format.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599793-Like-peace-I-gotta-be-out