*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/600307-Mom-is-out-of-the-hospital
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#600307 added August 4, 2008 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Mom is out of the hospital.
The good news here is ~ Ron's Mom got to go home with Ann and Rich. Ann is Ron's younger sister. They have taken her into their home on Whidbey Island. She is still on oxygen. They will have a health care worker come in for four hours a day to help take care of her. We are hoping for the best for her. I pray that she won't need the oxygen much longer during her stay at Ann's.

None of us know how long she will be staying there. She is a pretty strong willed person. So she has that going for her.

We have company tonight. Ron's chum Dave has come to stay the night. He and Ron will be leaving very early tomorrow morning on their motorcycle trip. They plan on staying in Republic tomorrow night. That is up by the Canadian border over in Eastern Washington.
I'm not sure yet which direction they are headed after that. They were huddled over a map in the dining room.

Right now both are off in the hot tub. That ought to make them nice and relaxed so they will fall asleep early enough tonight. They plan on getting up around 5:00 or 6:00 a.m. and head out before it gets too hot. It was over 100 degrees here today.

I fixed a real nice spaghetti dinner with a green salad that we all enjoyed.

Tomorrow I will finish up getting the house ready for my son Matt and the kids.

They are really looking forward to their visit. So am I.*Bigsmile*



My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/600307-Mom-is-out-of-the-hospital