*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602142-Wow-Where-has-the-week-gone
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#602142 added August 15, 2008 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
Wow! Where has the week gone?
Boy, that was a quick week! I just did some editing on an older story of mine and I incorporated a bunch of changes. While the essence of the story doesn't change, there are a lot of mechanical and structural changes that I made.

Here's a link if you want to check it out:
The Nymph and The Ramadin  (13+)
Taduez is hired to be Griscelda's bodyguard on the way to Londowne.
#989820 by StephBee - House Targaryen


Well, finally!! Joseph finally has dates for his occupational therapy - 29 AUG and 4 SEP for his speech. I'm very excited about that. Last night when were eating Golden Spoon yogurt, he took the spoon from me and was eating it with the spoon! The right way! I was so delighted to see that.

Andrew started first grade yesterday and I think it was big hit. He says he likes school. I got him a new "Diego" backpack that can be strolled and he's tickled pink. *Bigsmile*

I haven't had much chance to work on stories only because I needed to write some articles for the MASP program and prepare my upcoming Drama newsletter. Hopefully on Sunday I can get back to my writing.

I got my new Writer's Digest in the mail but haven't had a chance to go through it yet. I really don't have any writing insights as of late simply because I haven't had a chance to surf the net. Also, my OFFICIAL monthly newsletter is on hold because the web server who hosted my graphics - well my account expired and I don't have accurate information on them to renew it. I called the number they referred me to and they said they didn't have my account. Now, I have to find a new web server. Grrr... Again, I have to find time to look for one and right now I simply have no extra time.

WHAT I'M WATCHING ON MY IPOD: History Detectives, Season 6

WHAT I'M READING: Push Not the River by James Conroyd Martin. I can honestly tell you I've enjoyed Mr. Martin's series, this book and AGAINST A CRIMSON SKY. While I've never been too interest in Poland, he has interested me. I have some Polish in my own background and I might even try to investigate my connections now. Again, if I can FIND the time.

Weight Watchers is slow. It's been a tough week. I haven't been journaling like I should and I didn't get to the gym earlier in the week so I'm trying to play catch up now.

August 12th, Brent and I went to a Dodgers Game. We got the Premium baseline seats and sat close to the field. I got Casey Blake to autograph a program for me. We also got to use the baseline club and were treated to a complementary buffet. Brent and I felt totally spoiled. We really enjoyed the experience. The Dodgers won that night. It was bottom of the 9th and Andrew Either hit a double to score Russell Martin and win the game. *Bigsmile*

Sign in if you love baseball! hehe.

OH - I just want to mention. Fellow WDC Author Vivian will be doing a blog tour soon and I'll be hosting her here in my blog in mid-September. I'm really pumped up about her blog tour and I can't wait to have her visit. Viv's stories are more mainstream than mine. I've had the pleasure to read two of her books, both of which I've done product reviews on:


ASIN: 0979751314
ID #109322
Product Type: Book
Reviewer: StephBee - House Targaryen
Review Rated: E
  Setting:
  Story Plot:
  Length of :
  Usefulness:
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: Price N/A


ASIN: 141163103X
ID #108713
Product Type: Book
Reviewer: StephBee - House Targaryen
Review Rated: 13+
  Setting:
  Length of :
  Usefulness:
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: $ 17.07


The blog tour is for her book TROCKLE and I'm currently a copy with baited breath. If you get a chance, check out Viv's port.

Smiles & Have a good weekend
Steph

© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602142-Wow-Where-has-the-week-gone