*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606134-Kiss-me-Im-sick
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#606134 added September 8, 2008 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Kiss me, I'm sick.
Wow. Motherfuck this... I haven't felt this way in a long time.

Usually I just get one bad cold a year that lasts a few weeks, but Dayquil makes it manageable. But this shit is serious. And I forgot I have some Dayquil.

I watched football most of sunday...woke up and napped during the pregame show and then made it through the first half. Went upstairs for the second half of the Bills' domination of Seattle. Then we went outside to throw the ball around, but I got tired again quick. Was in the midst of a good nap (and I usually don't nap well) when my body decided to wake me to exit the Burger King breakfast orally. And the rest later, rectally. Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!

So I woke up so dehydrated and dizzy at sometime after 11am just to get some water and wanted nothing but more sleep. My back hurt, everything hurt, my eyes were so relaxed, and I drifted between consciousness and semi-consciousness. I did not want to get up for more water. I managed to come up again with the idea, among many other thoughts, for the best invention ever.

The reverse microwave. Imagine it...you buy freezie pops at the store, jam them in to the microfreezer, and BAM! Them shits are icy cold in twenty seconds or so.

And think of all the other products that could benefit...buy a quart of ice cream in a bottle that you can refridgerate and just shake and pour into a container, chill in the microfreezer and eat. We did it with popcorn...why not frozen treats?

I don't think it's a bad idea, and I'm a kinda smart guy, but I have no idea how to pull that off. But many items would benefit from that...buy a 12-pack of Diet Pepsi off the shelf and want a cold one when you get home? Boom, there you go.

Anyway, I feel kinda ok now. The body temp has settled. I made it to The Wall, albeit too late to mess with a CWC who would have given me shit, but a junior CWC was uber-polite to me but I totally think she's snapped up. "No drink today?" No, no thank you on the Mt. Dew, I'm sweet enough. Thanks.

At least I got to watch an amazing Bills game, Tom Brady is done for the year, and I haven't seen a fall in WNY so full of optimism in a long time. Hope you all had good sundays and mondays. I haven't coughed up anything yet in a few hours. I just don't want to wake up like an invalid again. I would like to get out of bed, or at least turn on the tv or stereo in the morning.

Have a great night y'all. Have a better lunch than Reese's Crunch bars, even if you froze them, and forgot peanuts in candy bars now make you feel not so well. Peaces and Reeses. *Heart*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606134-Kiss-me-Im-sick