*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607168-Alright-Stoggers-here-it-is
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#607168 added September 15, 2008 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
Alright Stoggers, here it is.
It happened so fast, Stoggers. My blogging Studyees. It was diesel.

Hello and what is up? A happy Sunday to you all and welcome to The Library. I gave a dollar to a homeless guy today but I'll cut the chase and show you what you want to hear.

I'm sitting around 542, Studyees, after having good conversation at a place I like to refer to as "The Wall". She asks if I'll stick around, and if you have to ask "who" I will stick a post-it note on your dome and repeatedly whack it with the back of my hand.

The situation at 542 includes Kenzie, Jake and Winkler. I don't hear from her for awhile. Then the text about taking her son to the hospital with a concussion comes through. Mr. Concussion over here lit it up, Stoggers.

"Hope he's ok. Keep me posted." Her boy wanted to go home with dad, and now I want to annoint him a saint. Thank you Alex, for getting your head wrecked so your mom winds up calling me.

"Smart Went Crazy" starts bumpin' out the T-Mobile handpiece I use for telecommunications. The caller-id pegs it as Jess the CWC. I cut the Pearl Jam off and told everyone to shut the eff you say can you see, kay, down, and answered with a pretty but questionable "Hello?"

Studyees, I am not telling this story well, but you've been waiting for it, I could not wait to bring it, and there's more, so you'll have that. *Wink*

"Want to meet me for a bite to eat? Alex went to his dad's...he didn't wanna be with his mom."

After many fist-bumps I cleared house, Studyees, to let kids be kids and grown fools be grown fools. I walked in to the restaurant and the server greeted me with "Oh, are you here for the girl?"

Straight up walked past the booth she was in and said no. Grabbed a menu and sat down and said, "She may come, thanks." Smirking the entire time at the Jess you love to hate, Stoggers.

So we eat, and fuck me for not remembering what song came on, but we were done. I got up and stuck my hand out and asked her to dance. AND she did. So we slow-danced to an un-slowdanceable song. My jukebox dollar then got some mileage, and I may have to change the tread on my lips.

Who, by the way, slow dances to "Float On" by Modest Mouse? I mean really, Stoggers, who?

Then we hit the porch of this establishment and dance more. Mind you, we are the only people left here...besides....remember him? Neighbor Jim and his ladyfriend. Diesel, being recognized someplace when out with a nice-looking lady. We talked about movies. And kissing happened too. *Blush*

Getting tired, getting ready to leave... not getting tired of the conversation, we play a game of darts. I start off strong and she kills me. Remember that, Studyees. Remember that.

I jump in the car that she offered to take me home in. She had to work in the morning. I'm picking through her cds and holy WTF, she has an older Modest Mouse cd. WHAAAT?!?

Guess that didn't stop her from wasting her gas in front of my house for about an hour, so I could unbuckle her seat belt, and, well...

I left out the ass-grabbing comment. As in, "You know you want to, so just do it." So I did. *Wink*

Yeah, the cops came to investigate a red car and two people inside. But she knew the cop, and I waved at him like I just won the lottery. *Smirk*

We eventually go apart. Of course I know what's up Stoggers. I wound up finding myself at The Wall just in time for a smoke, some lunch, and quality handholding. Hear that Studyees? Handholding. Walked her back to the store and she wants me to come back in. What?!? WHAAAT?!?

So I do, we talk, and we talk more later. Today I go in there and she says "stick around" because she's got a break in ten minutes, so I tell her I'll meet her outside. We hug. A lot. I go home and watch my beloved Bills. I text her about the game at halftime and nap. I wake up on the last play of the game, and we converse. Verbally.

She's mad into The Library denizen conspirator. And I finally got the low-d on her "man". As it stands, I am a better man than that bag of douche will ever be. I gave a fuck when he didn't, and that meant a lot to her. They both have autistic kids. She's a single mom busting her ass. I did it... I tooted my horn and she dug it. Now she has to do what she already knew she should do, and break it off. Twas an interesting conversation.

Misses being in my arms? (I would put quotes around it but the text looks not a bit like it.) Amazing. Truly amazing.

I just hope she's doing the right thing, Studyees. Stay away from control freaks.

I have not been in your blogholes in a bit, Studyees. Please forgive me. I will be there soon. Diane upstairs invited me up for a nice dinner, and I now have a female to call back. Diane is even thrilled! WHAT?!? How did she know??

Peace and goodnight now!

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607168-Alright-Stoggers-here-it-is