*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607470-WellHello
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1474485
My blog from the land of humidity
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#607470 added September 16, 2008 at 7:08pm
Restrictions: None
Well............Hello....
This is my blog from the land of humidity. I live in Homestead, Fl., a town south of Miami. It is a poor, depressed town, as are so many across this country, but it has its share of positive things. I guess I am one of the more fortunate here, I have a good paying job in Miami and I live in a nice neighborhood. It doesn't take a lot of driving around, though, to see that many who live here are struggling. So much need in such a prosperous nation.

I do love the location of the town though, just a short drive down the causeway to Key Largo and the rest of the beautiful Florida Keys, away from the craziness of Metro Miami. The Keys have a unique feel to them. If you've ever been there perhaps you've felt it. I know it sounds like an advertising slogan, but it's true. And the farther down the chain of islands you go, the more pervasive the relaxed atmosphere becomes. Until, of course, you reach Key West, the Conch Republic, where life seems to take on a rhythm unlike anywhere else. Again, all very cliche', and yet true nonetheless. I'll try to incorporate all of it into a story before too long.

Well, I must go. I started this blog because I need to write every day and I find that I just haven't developed my imagination to where I am able to generate new fiction on a daily basis. This is meant to keep me writing, even if it's just mindless, ordinary boring life that I'm writing about, at least I'm still writing. It's what I need to do.

© Copyright 2008 Clrd2Land (UN: keyskayak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clrd2Land has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607470-WellHello