*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608512-Changes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#608512 added September 21, 2008 at 3:04pm
Restrictions: None
Changes
I suppose they are meant to be good, but sometimes they are just a pain in the arse. For instance, there is a new place that is linked with WDC where other that are not affliated wiht the site can now send me messages and comment on my work and my blog. That is pretty cool. Those that didn't get the email I sent out, can find me here.

http://www.InkSpot.Com/authors/purpleprincess

Other news on WDC, they've changed the page set up, and it now is stretched the full width of the screen. It looks so weird and is making me a bit crazy. Can't decide if I like it or not at this point, but I am leaning toward NOT!

Had the fam over for dinner last night, and it was very nice. Felt good to laugh, and look at old photos and just relax. It's been a really rough week. Dinner was awesome as usual when the hubby's cooking. The fact that fall is approaching and the bbq grill will be put away makes me sad. I so hate to cook. Besides, hubby is so much better at it than I am. For me cooking is like work, and i so hate work. Would rather have fun or do something I thoroughly enjoy like...........writing, or reading, or hanging it out with the resident chatties. *Smile*

My group is at 17 strong- which surpassed my goal of 15. I think they are a good group of people. They are participating, and the contest that I had for them was a big success. Nothing better than that. In fact I think I will have that contest for the members every few months, or break it down so that every two months they get to earn something. I like being generous, and helping others makes me feel good.

It feels like forever since I added a music link, so I figure it's about darn time I do one know. I kept thinking about Irish, and remembered there was this song from the 80's that he really liked, not a personal favorite of mine, but for him, I'll post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_MZo88gzrA&feature=related

At least this seems to be the song I recall. I called my mom for confirmation, but she didn't know what I was talking about. *Laugh* Go figure.

It's strange how some of us remember certain things, and other remember something entirely different. Makes you wonder if you really remebered it or not.

As for the new writing schedule, I'm doing good. I wrote a quickie and had it posted before sun up Saturday morning. That was a good thing. Here's a little excerpt from that piece.

The jeep slowed and Casey snapped her brown eyes open. The large figure loomed ahead and she turned to face Justin astonished.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

They had this conversation a few times, but she never expected him to try to make her fantasy a reality. Thoughts of the two of them alone and going at it in the middle of the highway made her body quiver in expectation.

“You have to ask?” The humor in his voice sent her pulse racing at break neck speeds.

Justin pulled the jeep right up to the fence that surrounded the mammoth Uniroyal Tire, which sat in the median of east and west bound traffic. He cut the engine and rested his palm on her bare knee. The reason he told her to wear a skirt became all too evident now. He was going to turn her wicked imagination into a lasting memory, and she could not wait ....

Live - Love - Laugh - Always

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608512-Changes