*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610120-I-heard-weird-noises-during-the-night
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#610120 added September 30, 2008 at 7:52am
Restrictions: None
I heard weird noises during the night
Fidál (Grace), 4 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, September 30, 2008 about 4:38 AM Pacific Time

I heard weird noises during the night. It sounded like the wind blowing aluminum trashcans around or something similar. I don't know what it was because I didn't get up and look out. I haven't looked out my front door yet because it's still dark outside. I suppose I should, but I'm not. I have too much too do this morning to worry about what's outside. If there is a problem, the I'll deal with it when daylight comes.

The weird thing is I don't think the wind was blowing very much last night. In addition, my bedroom is at the back of the house, so I shouldn't have been hearing anything going on in front of the house. When the wind blew the elm tree down in February, I didn't hear anything at all. So what ever was going on, was going on either in my backyard or one of the neighbors backyards.

Part of me says I should be worried about it and part of me says there is nothing to worry about. I'll have another couple of cups of coffee, then I'll find my shoes and go outside to see what's up in the front of the house. I'm not going in the back until after dawn. It's dark out there and there are spiders. All right, neither of those is a good excuse for not investigating weird noises in the middle of the night or any of time of the day, but they are my excuses and I'm sticking with them.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610120-I-heard-weird-noises-during-the-night