*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609943-Meet-the-Characters
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#609943 added September 29, 2008 at 6:56am
Restrictions: None
Meet the Characters
My response to the Leading Journal entry by emylitha for September 28, 2008.


"Invalid Entry I have, I just don't have a home for them, but it is going to be a children's story.

Spot - a black and white cat. Received name because he has a white spot on his throat where his vocal chords are located. Spot has the power to make anyone petting or hearing him purr happy. It don't matter how bad there mood was before Spot crawled on their shoulders, curled himself around their neck and begins to purr, his purr changes there mood.

Pearl - 87 year old who has a slight short-term memory problem at specific times during the day and the night. These problems occur at regular intervals, eventually she remembers what it was she forgot, but at odd times during the following day.

Ann - a rag doll that is bewitched and either blesses or curses the person picking her up. The blessings and curses are random and no one picking her up ever know which is going to occur.

Andy - another rag doll, but he can talk to people. The person he is talking to is the only one who can hear him talk. When someone picks him up he talks to them.

Sara - Pearl's granddaughter and a witch. She lives with peal and takes care of her when necessary.

Joy - Pearl's daughter and Sara's mother. She holds down two and sometimes three jobs. Therefore, she is seldom home. She doesn't trust her husband, Clay, and believes that the money he gives her is counterfeit.

Clay - Sara's father and Joy's estranged husband. He appears at holidays with gifts for Sara and Pearl. He always hands Joy an envelop containing fifty or hundred dollar bills.

Morgan - Clay's sister and Sara's aunt. She is never around at any holiday because Clay is around. She isn't on speaking terms with her brother. The reason for this isn't clear because each time she is asked why she gives a different explanation.

Jake - Joy's twin brother and Sara's uncle. Jake shows up at Thanksgiving and Christmas. He always brings food and a gift for each person in the family. The gifts he brings are completely inappropriate for the person getting the gift, but appropriate for someone else in the family.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609943-Meet-the-Characters