*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610175-Going-to-visit-my-kids
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#610175 added September 30, 2008 at 3:11pm
Restrictions: None
Going to visit my kids.
I leave tomorrow morning to catch the 12:55 ferry out of Edmonds to Kingston to go and visit my kids and grandkids for two days! I have not been down to Port Orchard since May...so I am overdue with this visit. It takes almost two hours to drive down to the ferry landing at Edmonds...depending on the traffic. The ferry crosses the Puget Sound waters in about twenty minutes. Then it takes around forty five minutes to drive from Kingston to Port Orchard. It is not a trip one would want to make all in one day...thus the planned overnight visits.

I am spending the day today getting ready for my trip. There's not a whole lot to do really.
I just have to get the laundry caught up. Pack my suitcase(the one with wheels;for the ferry ramps), and make sure that Ron has a menu for his meals while I am gone.

Right now I am charging the battery on my digital camera so that I will be able to take some pictures.

I hope to get some good ones of the grandkids. They grow so fast...and I don't see enough of them anymore.

They are just as excited to see me as I am to see them! They have asked that I bring copies of my story "The Skagit River Visit" for them all. So I have printed off several for them to keep. I will be buying several copies of my latest book called "Concrete Reflections" at Lulu.Com real soon so that they will all have the book with that story in it also.

I am my best customer when it comes to buying my books.*Laugh*

I don't mind though...after all THEY are the reason for me publishing them in the first place.*Heart*









My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610175-Going-to-visit-my-kids