*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611200-I-finished-a-story-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#611200 added October 5, 2008 at 8:52pm
Restrictions: None
I finished a story today
Jamál (Beauty), 9 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Sunday, October 5, 2008 about 5:34 PM Pacific Time

I finished a short story today about the protagonist in my NaNoWriMo novel. The story show an early encounter between her and the antagonist. I had started to make the antagonist another protagonist, but when I wrote the story the encounter between the proved he would make a better antagonist.

For once I'm caught up with the NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge. The next challenge is to write about an object in the story. I'm suppose to describe the item. I'm not saying right now what I'm going to describe, but it's an idea object I've been considering writing about a long time now. I'm not sure what's up after this. I've looked ahead in the challenges, but I'm focusing on the present item.

I still have some more reviews to do. I also have to finish the edition of the Fantasy newsletter I'm editing. For once I have almost the entire newsletter completed. I have to finish rewriting the draft of the letter from the editor. It's only the first paragraph I have to complete. I finished the draft and then let it lay, when I went back to it I realized I needed to rewrite a paragraph.

I like to write like that. Complete a story or a poem and then let it lay for a little while before getting back to it. I don't always do it that way, but when I don't I always regret it later because I miss something obvious mistakes.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611200-I-finished-a-story-today