*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/612328-Wearines-sets-in
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#612328 added October 11, 2008 at 11:41am
Restrictions: None
Wearines sets in
Jalál (Glory), 15 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Saturday, October 11, 2008 about 8:20 AM Pacific Time

The weariness sets in, while the pain is intermittent. I haven't had a running car since Wednesday afternoon. There just isn't enough power to turn the engine over. At least I hope, that is the problem because if it's anything else I just don't have the money to have it taken care of.

I walked to the bank yesterday to cash my paycheck, which is the reason for the weariness and pain. I don't know how many blocks I walk, but I do know it was farther then I have to walk to work. I have to get someone out here to take care of the problem or I'm not going to have a car next week. So I guess I better get offline and call somebody.

I know it sounds odd, but I'm not worried about the I have some money, about $100.00. If it cost more then that then I do have a problem. At least until, my sisters check comes. I asked for $200.00 this time, but I don't know if she can afford to send that amount, so we'll probably get only $100. I'm not going to worry about it because worrying doesn't help.

I think my biggest problems this morning is the weariness and the pain in my right knee. I'm going to just take it easy most of the day. I'll call Triple A to see if they will sent a truck to take care of my problem. I'll find out how much they charge first, but I'm going to have to have the car taken care of. I'm setting here on the verge of tears and I think it's just the weariness.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/612328-Wearines-sets-in